Ocean Park Inn
We make every effort to be accessible for all guests to enjoy, and therefore our hotel amenities and public spaces meet the requirements of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). Our heated pool offers accessible lifts and our public restrooms meet ADA requirements. Should any guest desire to request accessible transportation, simply dial the hotel operator and they will be pleased to arrange for an accessible car from our local car service.
Welcoming and refined, our spacious accessible guestroom features custom designed furniture and fabrics, a fresh soothing color palette and all the conveniences and requirements of an ADA-compliant accessible room.
- Furnished with a hotel king or queen bed with pillow top mattress, work desk and fantastic views of the ocean.
- Bathroom contains elegant marble accents, accessible showers, large mirrors and an accessible vanity
- All rooms have partial or full ocean views
View different room types below:
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible barrier free guest rooms with mobility features with entry doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible public entrances
- Assistive listening devices for rooms / meetings upon request
- Closed captioning on televisions
- Public Areas accessible / barrier free for physically challenged
- Pool and spa are accessible with lifts
- Rooms accessible / barrier free to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Service support animals welcome
- Underground parking with 8′ 2″ clearance
Ocean Park Inn is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its website, www.oceanparkinn.com, for people with disabilities. Ocean Park Inn will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”) as its web accessibility guideline.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on www.oceanparkinn.com please contact us at email@example.com. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the particular web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.