Information Collection and Use
We collect personally identifiable information when you send us requests for information through our Site. We may also collect information from our affiliates and third parties.
We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser.
We use your information for five general purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for certain information and services;
- To provide our services to you;
- To contact you about our services and related services;
- To ensure the security of the Site, and
- To share your information with our employees and affiliates to help serve you better.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will send personally identifiable information about you to others only when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share the information to provide a service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies or people who work on behalf of Ocean Park Inn;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal requirements;
- We need to share the information to ensure the security and accuracy of the Site;
- An affiliate or third party wishes to have access to your information to provide you with goods or services which may be of interest to you.
Please note that we may disclose personally identifiable information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that doing so would be necessary in order to comply with legal process served on us.
- Remind site owners who users are and to access user information in order to deliver a more personalized service, and
- Estimate audience size.
Each browser accessing such a site is given a unique cookie. Information collected by those cookies is sometimes called “click stream” or “click trail” and may also describe pages seen by the user and track user patterns, preferences and length of stay on a particular page.
When a web browser requests a web page or e-mail from another computer on the Internet, it automatically gives that computer the address where it should send the information. This is called an Internet Protocol Address (“IP Address”). We collect IP Addresses through the Site. Those IP Addresses may be used for various purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Diagnose service or technology problems that are associated with the IP Addresses;
- Estimate the number of users visiting the Site;
- Send the most appropriate marketing, advertising or services information; or
- Assist companies or persons who provide information in our service to track visits to their pages.
Links To Other Sites
Security and Integrity of Information
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us, and we treat our data as assets that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ reasonable and customary information-security techniques, but no security system is capable of meeting all anticipated or unanticipated security needs. OCEAN PARK INN DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ITS SECURITY SYSTEMS WILL BE FOOLPROOF OR ABLE TO FULFILL ANY ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR THAT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WILL BE PROTECTED AGAINST LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION BY THIRD PARTIES.
Retention of Information
We retain your personally identifiable information, as necessary, for business purposes and as required by law and government regulation. We reserve the right, however, to dispose of records and delete information from time to time, without prior notice.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact the webmaster.